Join Our Team!
Complete your application today!
WHY DRIVE FOR US?
At Bulk Transit, we go by the golden rule. We treat drivers how we want to be treated, with recognition and respect.
FIND YOUR TERMINAL!
We have 10 terminals at Bulk Transit, each with their own personality, home time and freight types. Explore the terminals in your hiring area!
Enter your home zip to see if you’re in our hiring area!Enter 5-digit Zip CodeSEARCH
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
As a condition of employment, drivers must:
- Possess a valid Commercial Drivers License.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- At least 1 year of tractor / trailer experience is preferred.
(Experience with pneumatic trailers and tankers not required. We will train drivers on the operation of specialty equipment)
- Have the ability to read, write and speak English. Perform simple mathematical calculations with the mental ability to handle receipts, read maps and road signs, and maintain logs.
- Meet the physical requirements of (DOT) Department of Transportation.
- Have the ability to safely climb equipment as required.
- Have the ability to drive durations as allowed by DOT safety regulations.
- Pick up and deliver in a timely (on schedule) manner.
- Maintain daily communications with Operations
- Maintain safe and proper use of equipment assigned.
- Report any and all accidents or cargo spills / contamination immediately.
- Report any and all citations within 24 hours.
- Turn in paperwork in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Maintain cleanliness and good personal hygiene at all times.
- Conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect equipment daily and immediately report deficiencies (if found) to Maintenance.